Monday, April 29, 2013

Kick Me When I'm Down

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse.  It's worse.  In all of this, one of the main things I've had to get me through this was my job.  In every conversation I've had, the response is always "Well at least you have a good job, you can provide for yourself (etc.)  Well, all that has changed as of today.  Please don't think that I make a business out of telling everyone what's going on in my life constantly.  It just seems like the only way that I can get everything off of my chest is by telling everyone what's going on.

So I did have a job.  A good one.  Until I heard the words 'Cost Savings Initiative.'  So that's where I am at.  I'm 25.  I live with my parents.  I sleep in a twin sized bed. I've now been laid off.  My last day is June 3.  So where do I go from here?  I need to try and find a job that is as good as the one I have.  I just feel so lost in so many ways.  I keep hearing that this is all part of a bigger plan.  What's the plan for me?

A.

1 comment: